Saturday, September 15, 2007

Candy, crab, wine, stuff. English.

YOYO! Currently blogging because I am being frigging random here. I did the quiz, that felix introduced. Hahaha.

You Scored an B
You got 8/10 questions correct.
Okay, so your grammar isn't perfect, but it's at least passable.You probably know English and its rules well. You just are careless about applying them.Proofread your writing a little more carefully. Your mistakes aren't tragic, and they're easy to fix.Give grammar a little more effort, and you'll keep your friends from shaking their heads over your blunders.
The It's Its There Their They're Quiz


Not bad okay! An 8/10 for the english thing. I think it's cos i saw wrongly. Aiya, never mind, at least i pass already! Now currently at candy's house! She is still eating man, and yoyo, dinner was fab! Crabs, prawn, wine. Haha thanks a lot! Did some stuffffffffs. You shall all know later. More updates later, more things to doooo.

Oh ya, physics Cheong told me I got A1! I AM TELLING YOU, THIS IS A HOLY MOLY MIRACLE! I want to go pray pray and offer incense hahahahaha!

OMG. =D

Currently obsessed with the song Way Back Into Love, soundtrack from Music and Lyrics.