Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Earthquake!

PHYSICS PAPER WAS BRUTAL AND CHAO HARD.
Hmmm, I think I would get around 40+ over 80? Alamak I pass can already, but very sad leh. Get so low marks -.-' E Maths Paper 2 was actually quite easy leh. I mean do-able la, and I completed all the questions yay. Haha.

Nothing much, stayed back after school and chatted with Mr Chong for quite a while. I saw the marks for Maths paper 1 already, and I can only remember some. So if you think I will remember your marks, ask me. Not really very sure for some of the marks, and some I quite very sure you what marks, but scared I wrong and will either scare you or disappoint you when you get your real results.

After school, went home, then got earthquake. I didn't realise it tho; I was watching tv when I heard a bang sound. I thought it was raining leh, and realised it was shaking. I thought it wouldn't be earthquake, and the ground was shaking. I was like ??? because I dunno what to do, and people were going downstairs leh. So I was shocked and also go with the crowd/flow. Stay a bit come up liao. Actually nothing much leh. Now wondering why I even went downstairs in the first place -.-

Okay going to revise. My Phy and A math sucks and I pray that I will actually pass and do well.
Tomorrow no school cos no papers! Haha fri last prelim day hahaha! (: