Thursday, September 27, 2007

GRR swollen gums and growth of tooth.

I am angry!

Because a new stinkin tooth is growing and my gums are stinkin swollen and I cannot stinkin eat properly lah! Wakao. It's very irritating, and it is pissing me off this very instant. I will go "tsk tsk" when I am eating and this stinks because it wastes my saliva.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

GOTCHA! Was kidding at the above paragraph and I am feeling lame. My tooth not really painful, only when eating. But i still need to see the dentist anyway. Dunno whether to pluck anot, and it's growing one more. Scarly my teeth become messy and got bah gei like last time leh? Better not. Haha.

LOADS OF HOMEWORKS. EXAMS ARE COMING. Feeling very stressed recently and very very very huge massive lack of sleep.

lmao told many lame-lame-some-funny-some-not-funny jokes to christina and it cracked her up. She was crying and wasting many many tissue paper.

Happy belated Mooncake Festival! I never celebrate this year, only went to hougang and FINALAY got my specs done. with sis duh.

Got back my results already.

Oh, currently reading "Tuesdays with Morrie" book, introduced by Cherelle. Nice, damn fab. I am stuck on page 90 and hope cherelle finish reading it tomorrow so i can read it. Yay haha.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and stinkin imeem don't have Katherine Mcphee's Everywhere I go. I want to change blog song, sian liao. I think it will have soon. =D

Raining HEAVILY when I went to school, and my feet got soaked in the water early in the morning. I brought umbrella-ella-ella, but like no diff, skirt got wet, school bag wet but it is waterproof so never mind. Hair sucked like hell but under hand-dryer can already. I told Nune to laugh at my wet shoe and my sorry plight and she was like "haha".

Studied after school and HEAVY rain again. Jiawen's tys got washed out into the rain and the book was wet.

SPC petrol station is open! Haha, but old chang kee haven. Sian I want to eat curry pok.

lmao blog about many random stuff today.
ignore last post la, don't matter, but im not gonna blog as often still.

OH YA! Class phototaking session took place last tue, and im not gonna upload the pictures as i am waiting for candy to compile the full set and send me! :D *ahem candy*

Okay byeeeeeeeeee gotta mug and find vocab in dictionary.