Monday, September 17, 2007

HAHA.

Finally, blogging time. I have been uploading these pictures for dunno how long and I am hungry. This post shall be all about yixuan's birthday!


FRIDAY 14/9/07

Went to compass and cabbed back to school, started doing some wrapping stuff with is no stuff as it is actually not necessary after all. Haha.



I let Candy do the cutting and stuff with the beautiful scissors because I suck at cutting/art stuff.

SATURDAY 15/9/07

Forced myself up even though I slept for THREE MEASELY HOURS only at friday. Went to Candy's house and got started working on the present.



Camwhoring in Rivervale while running errands.



I playing PSP; candy designing the card.



Lmao dinner! Candy's father/ grandmother cooked crabs! Marvellous and I loved the gravy dude! Wakao now I am hungry lor. We were allowed to drink this wine cos it was found on the table. But those cups were extraordinarily small. Those SIA one. But very cute! See the prawns and stuff?



Finished productssssssssssssssssssss.


SUNDAY 16/9/07

Go out day! Went to candy's again first thing in the morning. did some last minute random stuff.



Candy doing the rose/flower made of paper thing with her maid. The maid tried teaching me, but I suck at art so much that I gave up and played PSP.



Cabbed there! See see candy taking photo of the flower! Mwahaha I love taking candid shots!
Met up with yixuan and her mum and went to orchardddddddddddd.







Scary series of camwhore hor? Slacked at coffee bean, talk talk talk. ALOT. Went to shop lah, but nothing much because we ended up talking! See all those crap pictures we took? We were feeling lame.







Gah gah you see all those candid shots. 3 quarter of them by me I think. I like to take photo when no one knows haha! Oh the mocha mudslide was too sweet man.




Camwhore. Wah you cannot stand it right? I also cannot too much already!




Walked around shop shop see see laugh at each other hello kitties yadda yadda tao huay zhui yadda yadda shop shop. Laughed like maniacs, that's all i can say. Candy damn spastic cos she is so happy yayyyyyyyyyyyy!



snapped. by me. I holy moly love this picture.







There, more pictures. MRT, when we wear going home. Wanted to take neoprints, so went to PS, but found out no more already. See? Studying takes up so much of your time and life that you like no life and don't even know that PS no more neo-print machines. Sheesh.

There are actually more pictures, but I've ran out of patience. This blog post is so brief man, it does not do justice to the fun we had haha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIXUAN!

Okay okay. Now today. Sick today. Flu, sore throat, and I even had a slight fever yesterday upon reaching home. Luckily not so bad la, and my family was like discouraging me to go school. But I wanted to because of prelim results and SKATING!

Newsflash received later - Skating cancelled because there was a student who got injured and Mdm Lee doesn't want to risk it, cos O level.

damn disappointed because we had only 2 lessons only! But nevertheless, played badminton and it perspired the hell out of meeee. Someone split his pants. Haha. I had fun, haha!

Got my double math results, chinese paper 2 and eng situational writing. Mrs Haffidz was "suaning" me. Yup, gotta work more on my elaboration cos it sucks. Got back my chem test paper 1. it sucks cos I shaded wrong option and 2 more was careless. Didn't fare as well as I thought. I must have neglected my chemistry. Doh. Started getting sleepy afterwards, after eating medicine. Should be the effects, and I slept during the next math class. I intend to slack today so I can buck up and chiong tomorrow, if I can. (:

Gah I want all my prelims results back! Okay end of post I buay tahan I am hungry.