Thursday, September 06, 2007

Birthday and pizza!

Shall start with yesterday.
Yesterday we had alot of lessons, namely chem, a and e math and ss.

Nothing much really, but we had a 2 hour break!
Of course, who would want to spend a 2 hour break eating lunch in school when you can have better food outside? So we went to Compass, and after much delaying and contemplation, we ate at PIZZA HUT HAHA YAY! Cheese Fondue and Barbecue pizza. I didn't dip the fondue; it is too cheesy for me. I don't quite like cheese actually. Cheese is normally okay la, but I tend to feel like barfing when it's too cheesy. I could already smell the cheesy pizza when I am eating it WITHOUT fondue, and I see all my friends all eating the fondue like never eat before. Grab here grab there, haha. I ate 3 slices, and eric had to help me pay cos I only brought a measely 2 bucks, because I totally forgot about the 2 hour break.

Went back to school, and released early after finishing chem paper! Chatted quite a while with Chris, Candy, Farhana, and Jiawen. It was mostly lame jokes and some pervertic ones by Farhana! Haha, but all of us were laughing like mad people and even christina cried. LOLS, that funny meh? I did transformation too, and yup, I could understand already. Thanks to all of you, including mr chong, haha!

Accompanied candy to her bus-stop, and started walking with farhana and jiawen to bus-stop. We ended up sitting in the bench talking and talking all kinds of nonsense, haha! Parted at 7.15pm and reached home, changed and went to CP to cut hair! I didn't really ANNOUNCE that i was gonna cut. No difference anyway leh. Then go shop shop buy stuff and homeeeeed.

TODAY! IS! WEISHAN BIRTHDAY TRALALA TRALALA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEISHAN!



Haha the birthday girl yay!




The presents I gave her.




Yay sweet sixteen for her! I didn't really had the time to greet her first thing in the morning in school, actually. I couldn't help it, we had the practical "marathon", and we were running to and fro from one lab to another. I was the slowest lo, and I even had to sacrificed part of my break time. Thanks ar candy, pei me yay! We went straight to the classroom for theory lesson afterwards, and started on our paper 1 test.

Finished, ate lunch, and studied in general office lo. Mr Cheong and the guys, Kervin, Zeliang, Hweeyon, Junming, came soon, and chat chat chat and discussed with mr cheong about physics lo. Went home around 5, and mr cheong had to make 2 trips to school cos he fetch us home hahah!