Thursday, September 20, 2007

chaooooooo bad mood today.

BAD DAY FOR ME! I think i woke up on the wrong side of bed today. Woke up with nothing and came back being disappointed, sad, pissed, happy, embarrassed, and all. It just ended with me being in a chao (*^&%&$%^$%#%$#^*&)(*&^%)*&^%)$%#^$^$%^$%&%$ bad mood. The only emotion I feel now is frustration. I am going to channel my energy into eating 3 bowls of rice today. 1 bowl, 1 scoop. I eating 2 scoops now. Wakao i am so pek chek that I am going to eat more!!! TABOLEH TAHAN!

I don't wanna talk about today. Keep screwing up in school experiments, exams, and stuff. Today is just so not the day.

I am going to exercise later by doing my homework or by drinking water or by playing audition. I want to kill all of them with my arrow keys.

Still eating.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Okay lah, not so angry already, but massive frustration. MASSIVE. Stupid thing is, im frustrated at those lame stuff and myself. What the hell.