Friday, September 14, 2007

EXAMS

Phew! The scary and lame and stressful prelims are finally overrrrrrrrrrrr and out of this worlddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd! YAY HAHA I REJOICE! But yup, I know, I still have the O levels ahead waiting for me. How I wish today was the end of prelims!

Nothing much today; sat for 3 papers. Mr Cheong told me I have to get at least 34/40 to get an A1. So hopefully can get, cos paper one today was relatively okay, easy, do-able. Chemistry paper 1 was also quite easy, but paper 2 was KILLER. Almost suffocated in the hall!

Oh ya, I GOT A FRIGGING B3 FOR MY ADD MATH! 68 yayayayayyayayay! Okay, B3 might be a bit of no kick for some of you perhaps, but FINALLY, no more C6 F9! YAY YAY! This round of examinations are actually not that hard, and I wonder why. I thought should be more difficult cos to prepare us for O levels mah. Doh I dunno.

Went to Compass and bought some stationary and stuff, and lunch at MOS. I think I was a bit kee siao, perhaps too ecstatic due to the end of prelims? haha. Went back to school to slack and I have no idea why.

Chatted with Mr Chong for a while and we(C and Me) were laughing like shit. Okay, not shit, but you know what i mean. Wah he use the rod hit my head twice. By the way, I got hit in the head by many things today. Okay knock too much I cannot remember. Accompanied candy to bus-stop, saw my laobu jogging. Haha went home with her lo. (:

YAY NO PRELIMS!

BUT!
.
.
.
.
GOT ENGLISH HOMEWORK MWAAHAHAH!

PS: PE FINALLY NEXT WEEK YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OH YA, see Mr Chong's scissors! SO chio haha!