Monday, September 24, 2007

Hiatus.

I think I should, must, need to go on hiatus.
Really, so i swear to my sorry self that this is my last post.
At least till the Os are over lah, haha!
I only have 2 weeks - around 14 days till my first o paper, practical?
and then everything will come rolling in.
But I might post if it is important or something.

Reminders to all classmates!!!

BRING 18 BUCKS, $18.00 FOR YOUR CLASS JERSEY!
BRING YOUR SCHOOL TIE FOR PHOTO-TAKING TOMORROW!
DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Homework List (what i know)
- SS SBQ
-A math/E math practice papers
-English situational writing/ english tys
-chinese zuo wen and ying yong wen and practice paper
-phy worksheets given by cheong

Ya, I think that's it. I am going to mug and finish my catholic paper good luck to me!
So many things to do, still must HURRY AND BUY THAT FRIGGING CHEM SAP TYS!

Oh ya, pure chem students bring cedar paper!

Wow, full of reminders ar this post.

sian, toothache. haha i've grown a new tooth, it's growing now. heng it''s not wisdom tooth, i don't wanna die so early. haha.i think im going for a dental appointment anyway, long time since i've missed my previous one.