Monday, January 21, 2008

4A!

Had this VERY interesting sms chat with christina the other day;

Talking about jogging gaining weight blah blah..

HY: Lol! Haha exercise! Jogging! You drink so much bubble tea the pearls stuck inside your stomach no wonder you are gaining weight!
C:Lol! Hey my name is not 'pearl' hor! Last time my friend named pearl Lol
HY: Okay your name is pearly. Haha.
C: Lol you 'no-pearl'y, no wonder so thin
HY: I eat pearls now. Even if eat all come out. That is sai evolution! Lol siao convo we are having! I am going to blog it out!
C: Lol! the sai cycle! Huiyin-pearl-Huiyin-pearl-huiyin!
HY: Lol! yours get stuck forever! Yours is pearl constipation leads to chris gaining weight. Haha.
C: Lol huiyin laosai = pearls and only pearls!
HY: All come out like vending machine. Haha! Yours sai accumulated! Lol!
C: Lol hey i not recycling machine hor! Eek you make me dunwan to see anything brown! You anti-chocolate and anti-pearls! I can sue you! Lol
HY: Pearl is black. Haha. Lol! I sue you for suing me.
C: I sue you for suing me for suing you! Lol
HY:I sue you for you suing me for suing you! And for suing me again later again, I sue right back at you. Again! Haha!
C: I sue you for saying the black and suing you for suing me suing you for suing the god damn world for suing everyone for suing your father mother sister brother!
HY: Lol okay i no money to sue liao. Pok already.
C: Lol i sue you for not having any money!
HY: Lol! Wa i object! And objection is not overruled!
C: Lol! Is over-overruled!
HY: Lol how many over? Lol since not over, i have the right to object! Freedom of speech, dude.

And more...

lmao after typing word for word (almost) I realised it sounded lame. lmao lame convo but what the heck, i like it leh. you bo song don't read lor! hah xD

Okay, 4A gathering on friday! Not many people turned up tho, i guessed they were all busy, but well at least around most of them did. Haha! Took group photos when some of them haven arrived yet, but it's with candy now. waiting for her to send me *ahem* then i can post it up!
I had fun, even it means slacking at georg room playing candy's nintendo ds which i am absolutely a noob at it, or taking photos, or sending games from handphone (thanks ar felix! pac-man!) it is still fun, and i knew that everyone tried to make it. The only things that i regret is not seeing the teachers! Dang! I also had to leave school early, for work. Oh man. Haha and i was late by 5 minutes. But okay lah!

Work yesterday with Theo Thomas Nanda JJ Shafie. Only girl man. A bit sian cos no girls. So i stay inside do washing they say I Janet godsister -.- Some foreigner brought 4 kinds of meat all double. One sandwich 20 bucks plus -.-

Worked today in the morning with Mylene, Von, and nwe staff, Bryan. He is VERY BLUR, can win me liao, and very slow. So funny he wait for me when i go toilet, i told him he throwing trash with Von, he waited outside gong gong with 2 trash bags. Haha. Empty one lah. I had a stomachache that day, so uncomfortable, perhaps cos of the mushroom soup i had earlier, or the 2 days- already egg mayo that i ate. Testing for the taste mah. Went to accompany Von to change shoe, and then to PP to look for Chris drink bubble tea. Haha went to NTUC looked for jim and wenjun also and chatted. Accompanied von to bus stop and unknowingly continued convo with chris till 8 plus, went back to PP cos she go toilet and walked till out house downstairs talk again. This girl buay tahan, i talk she cry. Cos she kept laughing man! Siao kina. In the end i was too tired to talk, and she too tired to laugh. lmao!

Okay happy seh, tomorrow off, and i dont want to go CTP!
New year coming, i should buy stuff..