Wednesday, January 16, 2008

USB!

And here I go, lamenting about my non exsistent USB again.
SOMEBODY HELP LAH WAPIANG!

-.- pardon the crankiness. apprarently i only had 3 hours of sleep yesterday.
yesterday do till closing, today do morning!
couldn't sleep. my bloster washed cos dog pee on it. haha and nothing for me to hug plus hungry stomach. i refused to eat and i wanted to sleep over it, cos i brushed my teeth and i was lazy. mwahaha. in the end drank milo at around 3 plus. happy knocked door i let her in. finally yawned at 4 plus and slept till 7.

haha saw christina today! so coincidental~
sian actually work till 5, but end up till 3.
new staff called koh. we called her that anyway.
she learns v fast man!

oh o level next fri or next next monnnnnnnnnnn!
NERVOUS ANOT SIA YOU ALL!

gathering this fri! (:
cmon people, turn up leh!

I NEED USB!!!!!!!!!!
idiot.
i am off tmr~

haha a7x and p!atd
i need to like them cos the name very cool leh.
JJ i not tiao dang or ki dang!
lmao i keep saying cos typing it seems so funny!

okay usb. sian.