Friday, January 25, 2008

I feel sick.

I feel sick.
Haaaaa dunno why.
probably tired now.

okay so i got my results today.
not too bad la not too bad lor.
but well, i hope my friends don't get too sad or sian diao, okay?
OKAY AR!

left school with eric von me candy weishan chris cherelle nune.
went to KFC while cherelle went to work.
saw yanting! haha asked her about her marks.
she was like "remember me anot?"
OF COURSE LAH! haha
she got 10 points man!!!!! xD
okay then we ate,
slacked at library with jialing and chuanlian.
a while only, chatted and left soon.
chris parents fetched me home.
thanks (:

okay and now i am thinking what courses to choose, where to go.
a bit of a dilemma.
most prob poly, jc the best i can go is tampines.
the rest too pro, if i graduate right, might not get the uni course i want.
my sis say lah.
WTH i am thinking so far fetched now.
hahahaahahahaha and yongtai giving me advice now......
haha thanks!

i am considering SP NP NYP TP.
3 courses for each will fill up the form lah.
TP vet i interested, but no vet uni leh.
must go overseas one.
study till 30?
or should i study accountancy?
dental?
oh shucks this is really giving me a headache.
deadline is 28th and by right i should be procrastinating.
haa but i scared like JC trial, so faster make decision mahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
AIYO!
er, pictures next time.
me <- busy woman.

thinkingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

oh did i mention i saw a couple of friends?
mashitah, huda, yanting.
but only yanting saw me mwahaha xD