Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xDxD
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!
WOO~ *Throws confetti!*
2008 man, 2008!

Well, I spent my day working today. I made Candy wait for me for an hour alone at subway.xiao jie, i apologise deeply!
i saw hanbin at mrt on the way to work! hahaha!
and nanda give me chicken rice eat. (why am i blogging all those insignificant details?)
chat with von and candy a while and went to workkkkkkk!
it was REAL BUSY!! so many people came to clarke quay to see the fireworks by the river during the countdown thing! subway was so busy man! i spend 3 hours outside serving the customers with cherelle, maylene and jj! customers were coming in like tsunami, as quoted from cherelle. i do image till i scared, tell cherelle and JJ do. got alternate lor. haha. WE DO TILL NO MORE BREAD, ask them want wrap not. haha close liao still got people! hahaha!

i had my dinner at 11pm okay? ELEVEN.
was washing dishes with maylene, while jj and cherelle were cleaning up.
the dishes were accumulated and we had a lot to wash man!
maylene blasted the stereo and we sang to BEP songs!
hahaha xD
dashed out with cherelle around 11.59pm after hearing some firework sounds.
wow, clarke quay was very pretty that night.LOVE IT!
and we also managed to get a glimpse of the fireworks!





HAHA YAY! xD






oh ya, saw Rui En during the evening! she came here to buy sandwich!

cherelle was pinching me like crazy and i had to help ask to take photo lor.
but she agree leh hahah!

she say i and cherelle look alike!
thought we sisters some more -.-
look alike meh????

okay i tell you, she is pretty like siao.
some more without make up hor!



anyway since i help cherelle ask, she declares that i am a hero leh!
hahahaha xD

okay and due to hunger, i dropped one subway melt and almost fell down.
in front of SO MANY customers. diu lian lah.
okay let me post some photos!



incomplete xmas gifts photo! don't ask me what that grey thing is, ask lovely yvonne!



log cake mom bought!



Random lizard photo. the lizard was damn small and i wanted to compare and show you all how big!
I owe you all chalet, airport and genting trip pictures. next time lah xD
okay i currently have a black string tied around my right hand middle finger cos i got the eye thing on my left eye.
you know the 眼针? Ya. Say must tie string will okay.
what a wonderful new year gift zzz.

okay well, 2007 has passed so fast already, and now it's 2008. I must say, 2007 was a spectacular year. I learned alot, matured alot, and definitely know alot more. haha. well, i safetly completed my o levels, get to have many many good friends and pals, and actually love my class! and i got my first job now, i got to learn to try new stuff and learn to be wiser and to take things easier, actually.

ya, been through alot man, ups and downs, some people came into my life, while some just .. left. abruptly. bad things happened, and good things happened too! i spent my time studying with my lovely friends and teachers in school, mugging very hard! we studied hard and played hard too! this year was perhaps a no lose no gain. haha i gained alot, but well, i lost a lot also. i gained new experience in many aspects, and sometimes even though i know i am afraid, but i know will okay one lor. haha. oh my, this year is actually hard to comprehend. oh well. life goes on leh, and 'Time and Tide wait for No Man!' Haha this year was full of ALL EMOTIONS!

also, i like to thank alot of people for actually understanding me during 2007! Haha, especially to all my pals, cos they always never complain when i always late by *ahem* one hour or i give them moodswing or whatsoever or very attitude or bo song and i always vent on them. sometimes lah hahaha. xD

oh well, if given a chance, i would wanna experience this year again! okay 2008. SEVENTEEN! I hope this year would be a better one man! and my o level results better get good so mrs gan can let us go her house stay. lmao.okay i end my post liao. photos next time put more. xD I LOVE MY FRIENDS!HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA! =DD