Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HAha!

Just a quick update of what I've been doing these past few days/weeks.
Submitted my JAE thing already, and my first choice was Accounting and Finance - TP.
lmao a lot of people went TP this year!
and i owe yongtai a treat for helping me!
thanks ar! xD

Treated my family to Swensens last week due to me having my first pay, get o level results.
PICTURES!



My maid's - Chicken something-i-dunno



Liwen's - Mac and Cheese.



Mum's - Salmon something.



Mine - Sambal fish thing. Shiok!



Chocolate fondue! damn my handphone tio chocolate and HL burnt her marshmallow cos it caught fire. she didn't want to eat anything man, except fondue and a bit of my sis Mac and cheese.



This pitching fork thing they used to poke fruit and eat.



Maid LW HL.



Me and lao bu.



Act cool ..

Okay, random shots now!



The girls eating at MOS on result day!



Von chopping stuff. I mean cutting.



Me and Nune when Nune, candy and eric came to subway!



Haha cannot resist putting up this picture!



CUTE RIGHT? and i dunno what they are doing..

Sending Nune off from airport! She is going to Aussie to study!
She is an Aussie Chick! lmao kidding!
PICTURES!



Nune!



NUNE!



Cabbing to airport!



Me shaking Nune lol!



Me and her!



Again!



Candid!



Haha me and her!



Weishan and me



candy and nune!



Cherelle, candy and nune!



US!



Yvonne rushed here by cab and arrived soon!
TWIST!



Act tai tai. My hand looks dead.



We were supposed to have those kissy poses on our faces but my face looks cramped.

And a GOODBYE KISS FROM HER!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Went to tampines mall to slack and had coffee at starbucks. we were laughing so loud that we caught attention, and only realised it when we left.
rushed to work with cherelle later.

Bon Voyage!
Good luck to where you go be it Camberra, Melbourne or Sydney!
Come back soon!

Another class gathering soon I heard! YAYAYAYA XD

Oh snap my stomach damn bloated cos i ate 3 bowls of mee hoon kuey and a cup of bubble tea!
I going to die~
OFF DAY TODAY! finally get to chill at home!
oh man i owe people money dammit!