Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ceremony!

God i have so many things to say man!
sorry for not updating, i am trying to arrange the chalet pictures and stuff, but i always very pek chek after doing it, so troublesome!
but bo bian, i love to blog!

just back from the Scholarship/Bursary ceremony thing. Saw Cheeming, Jianyi and Jim on my way to school and chatted a while. Went to school to register lor. HAHA i love being in my uniform. It is 5.42pm now and i still refuse to change out of it! HAHA! Saw more people that i know than last year! Saw Raymond, Eugene, Tedric, Ernest, Baoxing, Cheeming, Jianyi, Jiajie, HuiQi! Ha a lot more leh! And i wore the adidas watch to school and i dunno why. Crapped alot. Not me, cheeming. He alot of crap. and you know he work at partyworld man! Ms Penny Low's speech was damn long .. and we went to toilet, came out and chatted with HuiQi! Oh and jiajia treat me green tea eh! Haha thanks xD Went home with Ernest aftermath.

I LOVE BEING IN SCHOOL UNIFORM!
lmao random.

oh ya, my father bought a camera! I dunno why cos nobody tell him to buy. Haha but Casio one. like very hard to use?

and i am really happy happy like siao now cos we will be having another class gathering soon next friday!!! I MISS ALL OF YOU GUYS MAN YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! xD
ya hahahahah xD
i shall stop posting bcos i want USB cable. and there is no cable lah wapiang.

oh, was talking to nune on the other day via msn. and she gain 5kg! holy moly this girl.
and is CA giving birth anot? SO CONFUSING! Some say yes, some say no.

wow it is so dark now lor. raining.
yay i took 7 minutes to blog this crapppppppp xD

update:

i changed my blogskin and song! haha One Sweet Day by MC & Boyz II Man! Haha first heard it at candy's house watching MC concert CD! Mwahah love this song leh! xD