Monday, January 07, 2008

4D!

I dreamt of 4D numbers today. and i dreamt that i saw the number at the teletext tv screen. was it first prize? i don't know. but i dreamt of the first 3 digits yesterday when me and my ah ma was running away from this person who claims that i have red grapes and he wants it. i have la, but 3 kids sabo me say lor. but everytime he catches me right, the grapes turn out to be green. in the end i convinced him that the real red grapes person were those 3 kids. and he chased after them. lmao i am telling you my dream can. haha.

closing yesterday! we finished at 11.15pm can? so fast. took a shot with maylene and went to the riverside cos maylene want to go and seeeee! haha nice view man, clarke quay has a superb view! xD

okay done. the number faster come up!
lol you want to know the number?
heh heh.

haha going to work soon!
and my house phone finally going to get repaired lor!
singtel people coming.
maybe cos my mother cannot stand our phone bills.
exploding like your mother's fart.

I AM GETTING MY PAY TODAY!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO XDXDXD