Thursday, January 24, 2008

SHITASS NERVOUS!

Yes, yes I am.
VERY NERVOUS NOW OMG!
I mean I wasn't feeling the effect till time started to pass by and before I knew it, we are getting out results 12 hours from now can?
I tell you the full blast effects will appear tomorrow.
OMG!!!
I REALLY hope i can score well man, luckily no work tomorrow!

saw Zhou Chong Qing 3 days ago, and I also went to CTP work.
sian, with Sherry Janet Hid.
I exchanged uniform there without Julie knowing.
Shhhh..
I walked there myself leh even though i never go there before!
HAH thanks to JJ and Thomas who taught me to go.
sian never take photo with Zhou Chong Qing cos no mood, go CTP leh.

I was a delivery girl today!
go 1 magazine road EDB office building or something.
wa i take cab go walk back.
thanks to taxi uncle and the delivery person, anastasia.
haa the place v posh and first time i anyhow walk can go back!
no more direction idiot!

finished work at 4 plus and von took over.
cherelle came shortly and i continued helping out and resting cos candy coming.

AND WHAT A SUPRISE!
CANDY CAME WITH NUNE!
HAHA xD AND I GOT MY PENCIL!
oh and eric came too, kana shocked by Nune!
chatted and nune left for orchard and we continued chatting till 9 plus.
haha so late.
and i am so tired and a bit dizzy now.

i got truckloads of pictures to post but well, tomorrow?
heh.
OMG RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!