Saturday, August 25, 2007

BLOG!

Late update after 7553243876543 years.

I have been VERY BUSY due to the prelims, so ya, late update lo. I don't even remember that there is something to blog about at all. 3 papers down, alot more to go. Damn still got chinese paper on monday. Those don't need to retake can just be absent from school. WAKAO not fair right? Sian, makes me so envious. IF MY COMPO NEVER OUT OF TOPIC I NO NEED TO GO SCHOOL AND CAN SLEEP LATE LIAO. Sian. But never mind, monday got superstar what! Hahah, I can seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. A lot of people joining, I heard from people one.

OH YA, HAHA. Teachers day next fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Good got concert can see, lol.

I have been sleeping late in the night since sunday till yesterday. ONE AM OKAY? haha, kept yawning i school for every 5 minutes like nobody's business. And finally, I could get back all the sleeping hours i lacked. Thus, I woke up at 3 pm today. 15 hours. Haaa back to normal. I think it's a habit for me to sleep in late in weekends already.

Took half an hour to cook instant mee. With my sister. Lol so funny, we were making a mess in the kitchen and i was feeling grumpy. While eating, my mother called to ask what we want to eat. I was so -.- because i cooked already. Haha. Oh well, she is back already with Otah and Egg tart. So I am going to eat liao.

After SS and geo exam yesterday, went to CP with Cherelle and Candy. Cherelle met up with her mum there and Candy and I went to Mac, and brought stationary and stuff. Slack and went back to school. We are nuts. Went back school, slack a while, and called Mr Cheong to teach us physics. Electronics. Then slack again and talked to Mr Chong a while. Did some physics questions and other lame random stuff. Then home.

Okay I think this post is long enough so I'll probably not update for a longer period of time. Maybe a mini hiatus? Haha.