Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Bryan's birthday!

Haha, many many upcoming holidays! I am freeeeeeeeeeee and there is no school for the next FOUR days! Haha, tomorrow is concert and stuff, heh heh.

Bryan's birthday today! Haha! A bunch of us suprised him with a cake and birthday songs! Haha, pictures next time. The cake was exceptionally hard, because we placed it in the freezer instead. But whatever, the cake was fab(: Took photos! Haha! There were also some unhappy stuff that happened, but oh well, nevermind :D

Received news; CHINESE O LEVEL RESULTS RELEASED ON MONDAY! Gah! It's the day when English oral starts! And then got PE also, yay! Haha. I confirm retake, cos i 离题-ed. Haha, confirm around B or C lor. SIAN!

English oral thing today. We had to be called up by Mrs Haffidz and come up to the front and speak holding a microphone. I was VERY nervous! HAHA! Hands were shaking, and I had to result to changing of microphones from one hand to another to control it! HAHA! I was also speaking very fast, and I didn't notice it, until Candy told me to speak slowerrrrrr. It was better tho, at least my legs weren't trembling, like yesterday.

and gosh. Truckloads of homework. ALL the teachers seized this looooong weekend to give us homework. GAH! Hahaha!

Punggol Idol for Eric tomorrow! Hope he wins! Not forgetting Farhana too! I hope her throat is better (: CHEERS!