Friday, August 31, 2007

BLOG.

Long time since I've updated. So I think I should update long long long long today?
I've been busy with many stuff - Teachers Day preparation and others.

We were either busy baking cookies, making booklets, or buying snacks and drinks and cakes at CP, like yesterday. Whoa, hectic dude. And like sian, I left my file with ernest yesterday and I had to tow the lame file the whole day today. It is heavy man, and I thought today would be a light load for me.

Teachers' day today, and we had SUPERSTAR! Jiawen got third and Eric didn't win, but I guess that is okay since he win idol 3rd place liao, haha. Later was the class celebration in school georg room! We BROUGHT ALOT OF SNACKS, and the load was divided among the classmates, chris, jiawen, von, candy, ernest, brig! LUCKILY, school started late 7.45am today, because of teachers' day! Haha good hor! I thought I was late because ernest said that they were whistling and sorta chasing people liao. Scare me man! Haha. Luckily no lor =D Mrs Gan, Mrs Haffidz, Mr Tan Teck Meng, and Mr Chong was here, and celebrated with us! We had 2 cakes tho; one was from the school, and the other was what we brought. We sang the teachers' day song like 3 times, haha.

It was kinda messy in the homeroom, if you ask me. But it was messy in a fun way. We were taking photos, eating, some boys gaying with each other eating chips from each other's mouth, haha! There were even a small group of them who threw cake and cream at one another, sorta like a small food fight! Lmao so funny!

Then it was the concert. All the students performed really well, and you can see ALL their hardwork and effort put in. We did photostory, and I hoped the teachers liked it. OH, MISS WONG GOT 3RD FOR MOST CARING AND MR CHEONG SS GOT 2ND FOR ENGAGING!
WOOT!!! (:(:(: After our photostory, eric sang a short chorus of "Thank God I Found You" and class 4A all stood up and bowed to our teachers. HAPPY TEACHERS DAY MWAHAHA!

Mr Zul also sang "This Love" by Maroon 5! I was impressed! Nice vocals, and he sang it really well! Didn't know he could sing. We were also allowed to use our phones during the concert because the teachers allowed! HAHA LOVE THE SCHOOL!

Soon, Yvonne, Weishan & Candy left for their primary school, and I went mine too, accompanied by Eric, Hweeyon, Joey, Cherelle and Ricky. Saw Qianyong on the way, and came with her too! Haha, long time no see her already leh! Didn't see any teachers tho, but saw some students we knew, like Jiahui, Phelia, Terence, Tok, Qingwei, Bowen, Jonathan. I guess that's it? Haha I saw LW also, lame. Got scolded by one of the primary school uncle, those like the cleaners like that. I saw him before when I was still in PPS. Suprised that he was still there! I was lost in the school man, couldn't recognise the way.

Haha, split way with the guys as they went to eat lunch while I went to Cherelle's house. Haha ci Ning very cute! The guys came after and we were indulging in a bit of childishness. Haha deprived of childhood, keep playing with Ci Ning's toys! haha, we even did about 3 videos where we converse in Hokkien! DAMN AND CHAO CHAO CHAO CHAO FUNNY! I was laughing like shit and I had to supress my laughter when they were shooting the video. Home aftermath and reached home around 8.30pm? Haha.

Long right this post? Sorry for being so wordy. No pictures. Yet.

Many many things happened in this crazy week that I think it is hard to comprehend into words. I don't know what to say or do, but I can only hope things will work out fine and just untangles on its own.

September holidays = NO HOLIDAYS! Because I have many homework and we have to go back to school also.