Thursday, August 09, 2007

National Day!

LOLS! I was reading the post during august in 2006, and I came across this post, haha.

Let me quote;

Well, FINALLY the chinese presentation is over! YAY. I heaved a sign of relief. But I think I was TOO nervous, my hand and leg keep shaking like nobody's business and I keep stomping on my feet to prevent it from shaking, but did not work.


Exactly how I was feeling during the eng-hold-the-mic thing. Hahahaha!

Oh ya, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! 42nd 42nd 42nd! Heh heh.

Let's talk about yesterday, I basically crapped my life away today.

Yesterday was speech day, Punggol Carnival, Punggol Idol, and also, 50th anniversary of something. I forgot. Haha! It was boring in the hall tho, i was basically rotting away, and I was SO hungry! We saw Irene Tee, and yep, she looked very glammorous! She took many awards too, she deserved it. We clapped real loud when Baoxing received her prize, because she WON ALOT! Best in A math, E math, Pure Chem, Pure Physics, Combine Humanities (SS and Hist) and 1st in standard!

After that we went down to canteen, as Punggol Idol was starting! Haha! We hurried downstairs. The NPCC guys took the poster we made and helped to cheerl also. Eric sang well, but he got third in the end. Haha, nvm what, at least he got trophy also and he sang well lor. and CHEERS to farhana, she got FIRST! Yeah, she really sang well and her voice was goood! Didn't buy anything at the carnival, I was lazy to buy the tickets. Doh.

Went CP to eat Yoshinoya with Eric, Cherelle, Candy, Von and me. Went to Cherelle house downstairs later. Sunny and zuopeng joined in, and chatted. We ended up going up to Cherelle house, hope she doesn't mind me going in, haha (: Chatted till 8+ and left. Haha all our mouth so big!

PS: Dont worry and cheer up!(:(:(:

Pictures will be updated next time, I didn't receive any.

And ya, I am thinking of switching to wordpress, because my sis did, and it looks great! Haaaaaaa~