Monday, August 27, 2007

Punggol Superstar!

Lol, short post before I wheeze off to study.
I have no idea what a wheeze is, by the way.

Start of mother tongue week! I had to drag myself to school to take the chinese prelims today. I was almost late, man. I was later then usual but not that late to be late. Lmao geddit?

Took the test, and I almost died on the hall.

After that was a trip for CP to buy some stuff. We were eating in food court when we realised that Punggol Superstar started already, so we brought our stuff hurrily and hurried back to the school. so haven start lor.

Lol, and lmao, I joined, with Jiawen. VERY SO VERY LAST MINUTE ONE CAN? Haha, I and Jiawen last group, sang dao dai. Haha. People say cannot hear la, nvm nvm. Quite happy anyway, got experience, some more last year. Just a bit sad that Cherelle never sing. Wasted.
But I never went in next round la, how to? LOL, the rest all very good you know? HAHA, some more the 2 malays sang very well also! Eric was the last contestant for the solo group thing, and he sang acapella. He qualified, lmao. Last minute again.

Oh ya, thanks Minyi and her friend for the lyrics paper thing!

Okay la, going to do physics already. I keeeeep draggggggging.