Monday, August 13, 2007

O Level, Skating, English Oral.

Terrifying day.. full of activities! Everyone was so nervous today, all their hearts bom bom tiao! Haha! Today was the release of our O Level chinese results, and english oral! Whoa, 2 major examinations!

First period was PE - Skating! Haha skating was damn fun! I wore a size 7 this time, instead of the crampy size 5. I could actually stand wearing my skates this time, yay. We wore the gear faster too, even though they mostly stink, or wet. I think it is sweat from the person who previously used it. Ewwwww. The helmet was reallty too big for me, I was so afraid that it would drop. Lols. We learnt how to walk with our skates for the period. Haha, Cherelle kept falling down and laughing, and the instructor was telling Cherelle, "the first thing you need to do is to stop laughing." haaaaaaa! And haha I fell down today. On my butt. So my butt now kai hua, hah.

During physics class, Mr Cheong was like announcing that the class only got 1 A1 and 7 A2s. BX GOT A1 MWAHAHA! I told myself not to look at the results before english oral, but due to the heavy hinting of Mr Cheong, I had to take a look at the results at 1pm. Haha, I got B3 like most
of the people. Will work hard.

English oral. I stutter, but still okay. suddenly not in the mood to blog now. Haha, I was really nervous, and the testers were really young, in young 20s. it was alright overall, I guess. But I was really nervous. I hope I can score better.

Before I forget, haha photos! We took some while waiting for Cherelle and others to come out. Lol, some were VERY FUNNY! haha, I helped take photos of Von and Candy jumping mid-air. so funny! haha! Lol, took photo with Weishan and Baoxing!




I get quarrels, I get people to boast in front of me. All in the same time. Wah very cool.

PS: I wanted to study for my upcoming social studies test on friday, but i ended up blogging and slacking instead. Haha.