Saturday, August 04, 2007

Impossible quiz.

Back to doing the impossible quiz since I was bored and left to rot at home.
THIS IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ IS INFURIATING!

There is 110 questions right? Lol heard from Felix. I do until question 90, got annoyed and here I am. I don't know I try how many times until I can memorise the answers without looking the questions.

WALAO VERY ANGRY AT THOSE QUESTIONS!

Haha, I shall go back to the quiz later, when I cooled down and I am full of patience.
I CAN MAKE IT AND FINISH ANSWERING ALL THE LAME QUESTIONS!

Want to try?





Good luck okay, good luck. Just don't die before finishing the quiz.




There you see? The flower that bloomed outside the house which I was talking about.



This was taken yesterday, after sending Jiawen home, after buying the potato chips and oreo and on our way back to school. I was trying very hard to open the bag of chips. Candy is laughing at meeeeeee!