Sunday, September 07, 2008

Finally post.

Tomorrow is gonna be the first day of work, and I am actually feeling kinda nervous here. Going back to subway for just one month. Didn't want to initially, but there wasn't enough time for me to find a new job and i wasn't sure if people would hire me for a month only. Things, people working there are definitely different, so i guess i'll just be working like last time, except that this time there would be no feelings attached. Things are just so different there! Ahhhh money!

Okay let me post about a couple of events that happened the past week.

4th September - Went out with von and candy!

Met up and went to Marina Square to buy presents for Weishan's birthday, Yvonne bought a box and some small tiles to decorate it while candy bought a wallet! Slacked at Yoshi's, camwhoring while watching von do her work!




The tiles! Tiny little ones!



Von is doing..



Candy is bored and camwhoring..



And I am camera shy!

Oh did I tell you that it was a bad beginning of the day for me? I left my wallet with my sis by mistake and I was irritated and angry at myself! Ended up going out with 14 bucks and my sister's ezlink card!

Oh and the shop selling the boxes was so rude and the attitude is really haolian kind. What happened to 'Courtesy is the best policy'? tsk tsk..

I told candy to pose a series of expressions conveying happiness, sadness, angry, sian diao and all. I told von to guess and she got it wrong, looks like candy your face expression need to improve!! TAK TAK!!!!!!!

Since it was still early we went to have dinner and bought small cakes, intending to pay Subway a visit!



Woo cute right! Too bad none of them ended up in my stomach. I think they are too pretty to eat. Joking. I don't really like sweet stuff.



Ahahahahaha we three slacking at clarke quay aftermath! We took a silly little video but i am too lazy to post it up. Yvonne knocked her head on the wall LOL



Next day, woke up 7.15am in the MORNING and met up with candy for breakfast then headed to von's house to prepare the sandwiches!



Candy preparing..



Yvonne eating salad!




The sandwiches! Argh I remembered having this stomachache and von gave me this medicine that smelled like medicated oil but it was effective nonetheless.



Met up with eric and weishan in the bus after buying cake..







Went to Pasir Ris Park while waiting for Sunny. Noob left his phone inside the cab but it was retrieved in the end.



I am eating!



Yvonne is sleepy..

Eating, talking..


Birthday song!




Hmm who is this noob.




Went inline skating with yvonne while the rest went cycling except Sunny haha thank god. Photos!








Argh, did I mention I fell on my butt like 4 times? Everytime when I am trying to get past a slope, dude. And I fell twice consecutively, pulling von with me on the 2nd time. Terribly sorry!! We burst out in laughter the minute we fell. HAHAHA, and she tried teaching me after that! HAHA. I was holding on to von and sunny so tight that my hand hurt, and i think theirs hurt too! Sunny had to run a lil haha. SORRY YOU ALL LOL! Retuened our skates and bikes, and von wasn't feeling well that scared the hell outta us.headed to White Sands for dinner, played arcade and took neoprints! Cabbed after that.







Argh, very nervous tomorow! Meanwhile lame jokes -

Why did the grandmoher fix wheels on her rocking chair?

HAHA BECAUSE SHE WANT TO ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

FUNNY MAN!!! Okay I shall stop, my body is still aching and i need to do something if not working tomorrow would be hard for me! My butt hurts when I sneeze or stand up or sit down you know!

And I am currently watching Ming Zhong, first part finish HAHA! Okay I am slow but i seldm get hooked on drama series okay? My maid and sisters likes it and i even watched till 5am leh!

Okay I should go, and will the people around me please cheer up and be happy????? GAH, life ain't easy but it will still have to go on :D

Ahhh good luck for me tomorrow!

OH YA, Presents for weishan! Pictures upload next post because my dad is rushing me!!!