Tuesday, September 16, 2008

LIVEJOURNAL?

LIVEJOURNAL? Should i or should i not? A bit lazy to do it leh, and it is quite troublesome if i wanna read my archives! I like to look back at my posts de leh, backtracking would be so darn troublesome! Shit leh indecisive pig. Shall go and think about it somemore.

Wahahaha basically nothing to do today, hence i shall just decide t post random things that comes on my mind. Oh ya I cut myself while working today, ANNOYING man! Then i go prepare the chili the cut suddenly quite pain. wanted to wash my hand to get rid of the chili smell and it was HOT water!!! Seriously! Sometimes I get so irritated at myself for being so clumsy.

Oh well, i went MOM today to deliver with Grace! She anyhow walk de, I like going to those office office buildings, makes me feel very grown-up and professional-ish. Ahhh nvm.

Yixuan's birthday tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& also my dogs are all going for grooming tomorrow. Finally man. Their fur is so long until it even covers their face.


My hands are so dry from washing i am going to slap some moisturizer on. Oh ya I am going to change my blogskin soon, it's getting boring..


I think i am ending work soon. Maybe end of this month? Quite fast? Well, working life is supposed to be that fast. New people replacing old ones, even though some of them not bad and i am actually liking them, still different lah. Somemore i need to space out some time for me to play!


Oh shit Jim, send me the link again. I loaded it but i was too tired to watch yesterday. Something about a parody of Jay Chou's song right?

I think I shoud catch up on my reading, it's been a while since I read a book and i am actually watching shows! Ming Zhong Ming Zhong Ming Zhong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of it, everytime i go home from work, my maid would open the door and ask me got borrow part 4 anot. EVERYDAY! And I would pei my mother watch the show again. Today my mother watched the sad part like FINALLY, and my maid and her cried. This is the third time my maid watched that scene like HELLO! My sis also cried. Seriously i wish to cry leh, cos it is really damn sad. But it just cant come out and always got sad scene i just happen to yawn. Is damn rude and anti climax in my opinion, but LW also doing it what.

Okay stop digressing. As i was saying, my sis they all cry cry cry and we passed around tissue box. LOL my mother voice bi yin suddenly damn heavy due to the crying and stuff. They still part 2.

Back to book thing. I am so lazy to log onto quizilla or fictionpress to read their onine stories, plot like very cliche leh..

Argh, now waiting for my hair to dry which is taking ages! Oh and my sis school jacket quite nice got HOODIE!

Oh currently sort-of addicted to Keisha Cole's song - Heavensent. So long the song already, but i always happen to listen to it when on the way to work!

Working at SIX tomorrow.

SIX pm, ahem. Oh ya when is CDS results coming out hur someone tell me!

i wearing sis school jackt now lol very big very comfy! but i prefer pullovers still. :D I shall pretend that i am ZHOU JIE LUN ZHOU DONG!!!!!

Okay don't play liao seriously how old liao please leh, okay stop it.

Seriously it looks like i am talking to myself. You know when I always read my friends' blog pos, i can imagine the tone or the way they talk while reading it. It's like they are talking instead, not typing!

Sian holidays gonna be over soon. Damn sianx why does time pass. so. fast.

Okay going to find blogskin. i going loco. Bye :D