Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sick dog.

Argh, happy is sick! she just keep vomitting and lao-sai throughout the day and she shit is those lumpy and it is RED! Blood leh! It's a case of diarrhoea I think. Everyone was so worried man i think my maid took care of her from wee hours in the day. I got so moodless at a point. She seems better now, no vomits nothing so far.

However, she missed the chance for grooming! only jojo and bobby went today and they are so pretty now, HAHAHAHAHA

Work was okay today. Nevy and Diana laughing like siao everywhere learning how to speak chinese and somemore hokkien profanities lor!

New Tandoori chicken was introduced. Don't like it leh, but it smells good. I dunnno dont like the smell..

Saw a quiz on Hassay's blog today! Shall do it cos it is so damn funny i laughed like shitzxzxzx


Type in the following and choose the first choice (that makes sense) that appears on the list.

1) Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search:
hui yin neeeds false teeth.
[LOL most sensible one i can find it is so funny LOL LOL!]

2) Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Huiyin looks like SUPERLADY.
[LMAO it is so true i am superlady aww i am beginning to adore this quiz thing]

3) Type in "[your name] likes" in Google search:
hui yin likes 4 black holes.
[WTH is 4 black holes lol totally random LOL]

4 ) Type in "[your name] says" in Google search:
hui yin says chatting with stalker on msn is fun

[LMAO psychotic can???]

5) Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search:
hui yin wants my privacy
[ya ya i want my own privacy lame shit leh..]

6) Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
hui yin does false teeth

[I DO NOT LOL!! I USE BRACES LOL I AM LAUGHING!!!]

7) Type in "[your name] hates" Google search:
hui yin hates sotong princess
[hmm sotong can be princess? sotong LOL]

8) Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search:
hui yin goes to new hogwarts
[OL okay lor fine with me poof i am griffindor!]

9) Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:

LOL SUNNY!!
Okay stop playing

hui yin loves mouldy orange.
[ LOL ew i dont even eat them LOL this quiz is funny!]


10) Type in"[your name] is" in Google search:
hui yin is Violet Breath
[LOL my breath is violet LOL LAME!!!!]


Stomachache now LOL so damn funny i bet people with english names would have better results so all go and do LOL can't wait to see!!!!!

Someone introduce me some songs? I am sick of the ones inside my handphone already.

PS: Googling that quiz just now so funny, oh ya there is an electronic company with my name LOL and i am the first architect of something I think. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA