Friday, September 26, 2008

Woozy.

Feeling a bit woozy because i am currently halfway reading the book i borrowed today, "the curious incident of the dog in the night-time." Introduced by Sunny actually haha :D

Not a bad book actually, gives you a different POV of things in the eyes of a 15 year old autistic kid. i dunno whether if it's a true story anot

Met up with sunny today and accompanied him to have his hair cut, and also took my ezlink card photo and wanted to make my ezlink card today! Unfortunately it was closed wapiang.

Went for yoga and it was quite fun. i am like teachers' pet lo keep answering her question haha and there was this one pose that can help you improve ur memory! Oh and i am proud to say that i can stretch and touch my toes now so i won't be needing the belt thing sooner or later.

bad part about yoga is that you really REALLy need to concentrate well and DO NOT LAUGH! I always laugh and i always fall off if i am balancing. Eh balancing very hard isometimes need to balance on MY BUTT okay!!! And argh I sat in front row today. I usually don't like it cos people see your butt so ugly especially if you are doing the crocodile pose thing which is ugly from the back. A bit obcene to me actually but heng today never do. i like sitting in front row liao cos you can see better what the teacher is doing. I like yoga woohoo man woohoo.

i cannot wait to finish that book and i am so happy since it's been a while since i've read and it's nice to have a good read once in a while :D

left the book just now in the car and i came home just to have bobby welcoming me! oh and he was whining when i left because i didn't take him.


Ahh feel so happy to be able to stretch wahahha.

oh and i have this very chio photo of me! I AM A ROCKSTAR! Credits to liwen, when i found out she was taking this photo of me i actually posed for it lor!


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.



ROCKSTAR POSE GOT HAIRY CHEST WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The crimson chin~

okay back to reading my book i am feeling so excited, all piped up and all. i cannot wait for the outing tomorrow also and i want to finish my book by tomorrow!