Saturday, December 17, 2005

Rot Free.

I think this is really going to be a short entry. Well, I did something shaky to my blog. Well, it would shake. Lols. I totally LOVE my blog! Waha! Ok. I popped into my blog today to have a look, and imagine my suprise when I saw Cherelle tag my blog. It's not that she don't know how to tag, but it was the first time, I think it was her first time visiting my blog. She has a blog now too. It's cool. By tomorrow, someone else will have a blog. Eventually, EVERYONE will have a blog. Im only kidding. Well, Im happy, since I'll have another person on my link. Im always excited when I have another linkie. Im just, WEIRD?

Ok. I have another good news; I might put an end to my rottingness. My father told me to work in his office, since he wanted me to work there. I disagreed at first, as earning your father's money was, well, meaningless. He convinced me that it was the Company's money, not his money. So, In the end, I agreed. But It just sucks to wait up early in the morning, that's all.

There's another thing weird in my family; My dog keeps sneezing. Perharps it's cold. Oh well. I don't bother.


PS: People! Give me comments leh. Don't liddat lah.