Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gonna blog!

Today was the busiest day at subway. EVER!

Sales hit $3000 plus, and the crowd just keep coming in non-stop and thus none of us had diner until 11pm! Argh, hungry like siao~ I also got so pissed off that the customers keep coming!!

So much things to wash also, alamak tiring, plus i think we left quite a mess even after cleaning up. Thomas opening tomorrow! Sorry man!

Keis is very kan chiong LOL. Oh and i saw Mylene today!

After work was hungry like shitzxzxzxz,so went to eat hor fun with sunny. Suprisingly saw Tedric, Eugene 4B, Eugene 4A, JianYi. Chatted a while and I had to go home because it was late and my father called!

Oh ya, lantern festival le! Tomorrow eat mee hoon kuey! Thinking of calling candy but we eat and watch angmoh movies leh, dunno she like to see anot lol plus she tomorrow got program how?

Plus tomorrow seeing ming zhong part 3 woo yeah yeah it is nice you know my mother all watching also. Got different sessions with them de! Dylan handsome meh?????

Oh and sunny is back from melaka! He bought me stuff! Hahaha i am suprised also leh lol.



And some other very nice stuff!



This is the gift i bought for weishan! guess what is it???



Okay random bobby.

Oh and my cupboard was infested with ANTS today! Probably my sis likes to leave food there and the amount of ants is WOW OKAY! Eww...

Oh and my butt still hurts leh..

Did you know that I dont like to eat mooncakes? Weird right I know.. By the way, my dad bought a cooling fan for my laptop, like finally no using newspapers anymore.

Argh I suddenly miss ALL my girls! MEET UP MEET UP MEET UP!