Monday, September 22, 2008

BLOG!

I guess it's 2 more days till work ends? Work ended for yvonne today, i am going to take her place for tomorrow' shift. If Rona never put us in schedule then we never work le.

Quite sian actually, so many people leave. Nanda also not working le.

Have trouble sleeping nowadays. Insomia? T.T Only dozed off at 4am and i woke up like damn early to listen to the drilling sounds from the next room cos my father is fixing the projector thing up. If you don't know, my father is transforming my grandmothers' room to the so called 'theatre room', so with all the screen and stuff. Only speakers all those not fixed yet.

Met up with yvonne earlier to go shop! my shoes were shit shoes, wanted to wear sandals actually but i thought she inside bus le, so i rushed. look so funny LOL.


Okay proud to say that i FINALLY BOUGHT MY BAG! Okay yvonne is my idol because i buy the things she wanted to buy LOL! Ate lunch at Man Jia Le and went to work. Never eat ice cream because no time.


Quite sian, but there was this old angmoh customer keep asking alot of things i thought he is those undercover headquarters people. He kinda made my day? Oh ya plus Keis is actually married!!! Shocking like siao and she has a kid already!!!!!! I hope she finds a place to stay asap!


Thanks candy for part 4! you shock right i buy my bag!


PHOTOS!





Photo blur because our skills are noobish.



Look so stupid!



If you notice the escalator is actually going downwards.



Gong Zai Mian!

Oh ya you know JOJO SICK, after Happy recovered! I think pass the virus of what, but jojo is goin on a diet cos she too fat. So we give her eat veggie!

Okay off to sleep, need to wake up 8am tomorrow! ='(