Wednesday, September 03, 2008

0.5 YEARS!



HAPPY 0.5 YEAR!


Okay 0.5 sounds stupid but it has the work 'year' in it! HAHAHA I am one happy kid!

Met up with Sunny today for VIVO! Wanted to watch The Dark Knight at first but because it is full, ended up watching 'Journey to the Centre of the Earth'. I originally didn't really want to watch the Dark Knight show, but I wanted to watch it because of the painting sunny showed me, and the Heath Ledger, the guy playing joker in the show died, plus the box office broke TITANIC's RECORD! I have got to go and see how good it is! But in the end don't have..

While waiting for movie we went to starbucks and did the quizzes on facebook!

movie was nice and exciting, but it feels so short..

After movie went roaming around looking for weishan's present and i was so stressed and indecisive other what to buy and poor sunny has to accompany and walk around the same level for dunno how many times! Well, finally bought something and let's just say it's something shocking, i told yvonne and she is shocked! Credits to sunny for thinking the idea, so the present is sort of not my work also :D Went lunchbox hunting LOL daiso 39 bucks AHAHA JK!

I cannot post any photos of her gift! It is a secret that will be revealed after giving it to her woo i make u all heart itchy itchy! Suspense!

Ate at foodrepublic and homed :D GREAT DAY AND I CANNOT WAIT FOR PICNIC/ICESKATE!

OH YEAH LOVE SUNNY!