Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Work

Argh, have been working like a cow for the past few days, and I only have 1 off day till next tuesday! It is killing me i tell you i am so tired! More lethargic than last time, I guess I am old lmao. Well for the sake of money I will work!

first day of work was painfully slow. time just doesn't seem to pass fast enough and my feet was hurting bcos i was wearing my maid's sports shoe which is smaller. My toes are red and my feet is killing me and my hand is dry like shitzzxzxzxzxzxzx!

today was better, oh god people there are so different, i can't imagine work without yvonne. HENG YVONNE YOU ARE HERE WITH ME! Tomorow working night shift again tomorrow, and tomorrow and tomorrow argh i feel like sleeping and just finish watching ming zhong! Okay it's turning almost 2am and i really have to sleep if not i will just die die die a terrible death tomorrow!

I MISS SUNNY WOOT WOOT