Sunday, September 14, 2008

Issues

Weee off day today again, again so free right I know.
Spent my day watching MZ so i finally finished part 3, waiting for candy to pass to yvonne to pass to me. =D

Yvonne asked me a question while we saw this article about china.
She asked: 'You taoyan china people anot?'

Hmmm, I hesitated a while and gave the answer a yes.

but come to think of it, I would like to change my answer. It would be er.. neutral? Oh seriously I dunno. Most of the china people i know don't offend me other than maybe one or two? but some things happen for a reason, since it happened, i shouldn't be so childish and bear a grudge against them right?

Why should I pass a negative judgement over the whole country because of some people?

But dislike.. maybe, I guess. The way they do things like used condom inside rubber band, etc etc.

however, I should try to keep everything towards a neutral side, isn't it. Disliking something is very tiring.

A lengthy answer to a random question, isn't it?

Happy Mooncake festival! A bit sian beause I didn't celebrate it this year, but still got next year!
Oh ya I didn' have to eat mee hoon kuey also leh.. T.T

MZ Anson is damn funny HAHAHAHAHH! Okay I shall go to bath now. time passes so fast when you spend your whole day watchin show!

Oh ya, no offence to any chinese china for this post!