Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Darn the watermelon.

Woke up so very ealy in the morning and followed my mother and sisters to office. Yeah, haven't been there since start of the year, and it changed alot.

Anyway, stayed there a while before leaving to KK. I was eating my watermelon in the car and tried to play rubiks cube, thus I ended up spilling the watermelon juice thing on my PANTS!

Ahhhhhh, first thought: "Shit later people think i menustrate!"

Luckily i used water and it wasn't that obvious when it dried, or else.. HAHA

I am still so tired and considering to go back to work anot.. here or there? I am one confused kid!

Oh ya a quote from the princess diaries show - "Will the members of Fengshui club stop moving the tables?"

HAHAHAHAH NOT FUNNY MEH?!??! I CRACKED UP UPON HEARING THIS LOL