Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lame.

Here to blog about my lame day. (:

Had TWO painful periods of additional mathematics at one go. TWO hours. I was about to crack. Trigo was quite a blur to me, for the formula part. But otherwise, YAP, I think I can understand.

Chemistry sucked today. All of us had NO idea what she was talking about. I am telling you, I think the whole class is going to flunk chemistry. She seemed to be teaching herself. Eww.

English, got my results plus 2 pieces of chocolate. Not meant for me initially, cos I nvr get highest in the end. But its okay, I prefer chocolates.

I was almost sleeping during Social Studies and Chinese period. So boredddddddd.

GUESS WHAT? I AM GOING SHOPPING WITH MY FRIENDS PLUS MISS WONG AND VP MRS CHEONG TOMORROW!

*Pants* That was long.

Not shopping actually, just going to Ikea to buy some stuff for the library. Mini library. YAY. SHOPPING. xDXD

Ladeeda~