Monday, July 10, 2006

WORLD CUP.

Stayed up late on monday morning to watch World Cup final. ITALY won, 5-3. Heh heh. Well, exciting part; Zidane got red-carded cos he used his head and "charged" towards Materazzi's shoulder. Want see the video? Here goes;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugs4XUz9xk&search=zidane%20red%20card

Well, he did it in a rsh of anger, because Materazzi pulled his shirt previously. But the scene just somehow makes me wanna laugh.

Well, woke up with a heavy head in the morning. There was chinese test for TWO hours, and I am currently drained. BLAH BLAH. Studied for my Physics test already, but I have the there-but-not-there feeling. I obviously finished studying but my head feels blank. Shit. PLEASE LET ME PASS.

*Yawn* Tired now, and my eyelids hurt when I blink. I have a headache. Sheesh.

Night, chumps.