Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Heh heh.

*Crosses fingers* Yup, I know I know, I promised to post pictures, but Yixuan haven't send me the pictures yet, so you've gotta wait till then. Heehee.

Sorry for not posting for such a long time, because I was SO BUSY. There is ALOT of projects waiting in line for me. Physics, English, CME, and Chemistry. AHH. Im also so tired, SO TIRED.

This year's world cup was quite a dissapointment. Both Brazil and Germany, the GOOd teams, are out. Today's match determines who go to final; Portugal vs France. I have a hell of people saying that it is France, but IT WILL BE PORTUGAL, 1-0. JUST YOU WAIT, nincompoops. Our school has also been supportive. News spread that we will start our school at TEN till three, so that students can watch the world cup FINAL. YAYYAYA!

SO tired, and I still have to make a trip to Compassvale Pri tomorrow, for the excelfest preparation. Hoho.