Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Stupid video.



Look at this video. Ripped it from This blog.


I agree with the blog writer. The girls are behaving so childish and immature. Slapping and pulling other's hair? Please, it's not a drama serial, no need to get so dramatic. They are like so ugh, bitchy and MEAN. Watching this video makes me so boiled up. Finish this video? Take a look at this. You must ONLY WATCH THIS VIDEO FIRST before the next.



Hahahahaha!! Funny right? It's a joke for the SECOND video.

Ok, topic now - School.

As usual, the guys in my class are trying to diverge Mdn Yap's attention and trying to stall time, preventing Mdm Yap from teaching us A maths. It's funny, heh heh. But I seemed to like Mdm Yap more! She is actually a VERY nice teacher! Lols.

Free period for english, and the class managed to trick the relief teacher into dismissing us for second recess early.

Took my physics test today also. Few mistakes. Grrr~