Tuesday, July 18, 2006

TIRED.

Well, I survived my Chemistry test. But it was HARD. HARD! I got quite confused over some information and did not know what I was doing. ..

Oh, crapped alot today. It wasn't helping my sore throat at all, as I had it because of too much laughter in the first place. Laughed till I cried during recess about disgusting stuff like nose shit. LOLS. We ARE GROSS. But the weird thing is, Weishan was not LAUGHING!

Went to Weishan's house after school with Candy, Cherelle, Yvonne and of course, Weishan herself. Her mother was nice, and her brother did not look like Weishan. Her mother served us drinks and gave us ALOT of food to eat. While doing our project, we also gossiped and chat, and Cherelle was going crazy. LOLS. So now, Im back home.

Gotta do Add maths homework later. Eww.