Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tired.

Strange day today..

Well, it was raining practically the whole day, and as Mdm Lee announced, I will have time to watch WORLD CUP FINAL with enough sleep. YES!

Mrs Gan made us do this frigging experiment, where she overshot, making the colour of the chemical bluish green instead of grey. WE DID IT GREY AT FIRST. Grr please. Well duh, I don't think she is caring about the excel fest, because she is like having this laissez-faire attitude. SO lame.

Mr Cheong was sad today, because he couldn't solve a DIFFICULT physics questions that someone in my class solved in the end. NO WORRIES!! He is maybe too tired because of soccer fever. Heh. Lame enough, people were throwing eraser bits at me and my friends. Quite pissed, but oh well, no harm done. =D

After school, ALL of us were dead hungry. Marched straight to Compass Point, and bought a hot-dog set meal thingy. NICE. Later, we went to the playground near Compassvale and played for a while. Haha, deprived of childhood. But we laughed and screamed like lunatics.

Did the booth thingy. Wow, we seemed so bad, so uncreative, compared to other schools. Their display was FABULOUS. Saw some of the schools, not forgetting my primary school. Saw a couple of teachers I know, but the rest were new. And like OMG, their bookshop is POPULAR STORE LEH! AHH. SO jealous. Huge school, it is. The small kiddies wearing Pinafores were so cute. The toilets are so short and the taps are automated. We seemed very cool, in different uniforms. I thought I looked like a giant, because they all are so small and .. tiny. Walked around, heh heh.

Decorated.. LALA, and left soon. Saw Jumaeen. LOLS. He cannot recognise me! I must have changed alot then.

Well, stopping. Huge chunks of work left undone and I am still slacking here. =X