Thursday, July 13, 2006

Laughable day.

Oh man, today made my day. LOLS. Well, I was ecstatic because I laughed A LOT today. FUN DAY! (:

Well, started during recess, where Weishan was screaming "Milo! I want milo" Which made all of us laugh. Later, while Candy and Weishan went to buy drinks, Cherelle and I were looking at the board full of the photo post where we saw OUR picture under the CIP catergory!(sp?) Both of us freaked out and Cherelle began to shriek "We were cheated!" continuously in chinese. When Candy saw it, she began shrieking also, telling us repeating to run away. Weishan popped her head to see it and blocked a person's view, and she covered the picture immediately, saying "AHH!!" I guess the person thought we were eccentric. I burst out in laughter at Weishan's weird behavior, and wanted to tell Candy and Cherelle, but both of them were too busy shrieking, and I ended up laughing till tears came out, because I was the only "normal" person and saw what was happening.

Later, during Physics, Mr Cheong went through the Physics test's answer, and told us that there was a pervert in the class. He let us see thw writing and it was WEIZHONG! He wrote "Pen is" TOGETHER accidentally. The WHOLE class laughed like hell and his face was beet red. Later, we went to IT lab and saw some youtube video and I laughed till I got sore throat. A maths also.

After school, I did A maths homework with Weishan, Candy, YihRue, Nune, Yvonne and Baoxing. Nune changed her name! But I forgot what it is. We waited till four and WeiZhong, Candy and me took Mr Cheong's car to go to Compass Point, to take a taxi to Queenstown. He told us a FUNNY joke + his laughter made all of us laugh. The trip to taxi was quiet.

We went to Burger King and ate, waiting for Miss Wong. She ate with us while we chatted. We then went upstairs to IKEA and shopped, and met with Mrs Cheong later. Our budget was $500 and after much shopping, we spent $200+. Mrs Cheong's daughter, Daphne, was CUTE. Heh. I was injured by CANDY three times. =X

Went home by Mrs Cheong's car. Candy and I slept in the car, and I banged my head against the door TWICE. Tried sleeping with A maths textbook as my pillow. Yvonne said that her friend said her friend slept on a book, and passed that subject with flying colours. Reached home at 8.40pm. TIRED. Gonna see WeiZhong and Candy again after a few hours. So sian.

Went from school; MR CHEONG's CAR.
Went Back; MRS CHEONG's CAR.