Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ahhh long time!

Long time since I blogged eh? Well, I have a few pictures this time round, so good :D

Quite a hectic yet happy as I met up with many of my sec school mates. Finally! Projects are completed and stuff, it's quite satisfying to see them ALL end! I hate last minute work!
I've yet to blog about Sayaka because I do not have the photos yet, but I would blog about it once i have it! She is such a nice girl and i feel kinda sad that she is leaving tomorrow night.

Had econs presentation today, okay lo, but I choked on my words even though I was prepared! Lunch with weishan and yvonne after school! finally man, been long time since I last saw her. Saw eric, zp jy too! After that went back to PSS with sunny candy ws! chatted with a lot of teachers. Candy and ws walk so fast man, and i couldn't keep up because my feet was hurting. stupid shoe. Talked quite a lot with mr chong and he funny and sacarstic as usual.

Rainy day and it was cooling! Rainy days in PSS are different from tp because it was always more cooling than usual. I miss SEC SCHOOL!


Well, random pictures!



Adam! Hahaha i wonder if i posted ths before, cute anot?


Drawing of the cardcaptor sakura anime by my sis. :D


This is the capsule written last year when we were sec 4. We were supposed to return to PSS at the age of 21 to collect it. How nice when it is all placed together!


One of my last time photo. Small. Don't look like me lah I know :D

Did I mention that we disturbed mr cheong till he so kan chiong? It's nice to laugh out loud for a while, haven't been doing that much since poly.

Life, so so unpredictable. I don't know how to react to this.

CLASS JERSEY TOMORROW!