Saturday, August 09, 2008

Random :D

Met candy up to study today! I keep getting long-banged (free rides) today!
My mother gave me a lift to MRT station while candy's dad gave us a lift to mall!

Before I forget, my father woke me up today and i was angry i slammed my bolster at him LOL!

Okay, so we ate at KFC and studied at MAC, followed by walking around aimlessly and well, took photos of course!





Candy & Me

Accounting -.- I hope I don't flunk.


Chatting!

Chatted quite a lot and walked with her to the bus stop, and waited for my sis to arrive, which was one hour later! Got a bit moodless throughout, but it was okay. Played arcade games such as the noobish bball dunking machine, time crisis 3 (OMG ITS FUN) and also the 9 button game! It is like TJ MAX or 02 JAM haha! Also metal slug 4! Favourite game man! Went home therefter. Mom sent us home :D

Oh ya, a random old old old teeco person went up to my sis today and said that he want to woo her LOL my sis thought he wanted help carrying stuff! I think he is loco!

Okay I wanted to post photos of my friday, but I haven got the pictures yet, so have to wait ya? :D

I had alot to blog about but now it seems that there is actually nothing much..

Watching Blades of Glory in HBO for the 3rd time I guess, its nice but its boreddddddd. Oh I love the song Im Yours by Jason Mraz, makes me wanna groove! LOL!

Gonna make it my blog song man, oh ya I got a B for CSA! Oh I watched Happy Feet yesterday and the small penguins are damn funny man.

i've yet to blog about Sayaka.

I think I should go and bath now. Seriously I stink for the whole day already.

PS: HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!

Can't wait till monday!