Monday, August 11, 2008

Metal Slug!

Spent the day after school in KFC playing Metal Slug 4 with Sunny.
VERY FUN, the last time I played, it was around sec 1 or 2 I think, missed that game, including King Of Fighters and Sengoku! Haha if my sisters were reading this they would remember by now.

Watched my classmates present for their CS today and boy, they were just so formal and power! They are VERY good, I must say. A bit nervous for them too.

Just finished my presentation speech thing on wednesday. Ahhh I am nervous! I have to memorise all the statistics and stuff, not easy i must say.

Okay, I think time is running out and my exams are coming! CSA test on a SATURDAY, ahhhh!
Oh ya I just spent time learning how to line dance and yoga from my mother just now despite my busy schedule.

I want more time please, maybe another 24 hours?

Happier these days, wahahahahaha I have no idea, especially today!

PS: My brain NOT botoxed!