Saturday, August 23, 2008

Demonic?

My sister's favourite phrase when she comments on ANYTHING - Idiot Baboon of the freaking world.

i wanted to post this up long ago, but I keep forgetting, idiot baboon of the freaking world.
Haaaa it makes no sense!

Okay was browsing blog yesterday and well, let's skip the details, but a comment from sunny made me realised something.

I mean, if you look at pretty girls with thick makeup in another perspective, don't they actually look kinda.. demonic? I am not refering to anyone in peculiar, so no offence.

I just dunno how to put it across to you, maybe you might not understand what I mean at all. That's okay, anyway.

Same things can actually look different to you if you look in another way. wow, I feel so wise all of the sudden.

Okay what is up with this wordy post? I am going to study soon =D