Sunday, August 03, 2008

Japanese friend!

Haha change in mood in just a day!
Met our dear japanese friend, Sayaka Kato who would be staying in our house for a week!
It was really sweet of her tho, she bought gifts for our whole family.
I haven't opened my mother's, she is asleep, so tomorrow!


she bought my father a hat. SHOW YOU!



I wore it so I could show you all! I am a model for this hat thing. Nice anot, I keep wearing it and forcing Sayaka to tell me i am pretty(mei) HAHAHAHAHA!


She brought me and my sisters these! Left is actually chopsticks with CANNOT be found in Singapore because it's so special! My sis says that chopsticks are like their toothbrush, cannot be shared. Right side is stickers! Very cute. Their packaging so unique, i tried to wrap them back after opening but failed..

I hope she has a good week with us, and time to think what to buy for her.. :D

PS: I am glad everything is well =D OH what a HAPPY DAY!