Saturday, August 30, 2008

GAH

Fruitful day today, it's been a while since I spent my day so WELL!

Met Cherelle and Candy at compass at 8am, AND I WAS FIRST! Went to Mac for breakfast and chatted! Off to school aftermath!



Reached school and watched the concert. Went to find Chong and saw Cheong too! Saw alot of people!



PHOTOS! Eric and Chris damn zai wear SCHOOL TIE! Tedric kena bully by Cherelle LOL. Went to compass with Chong for Ajisen after that. total of 8 people squeezed inside the car!

The agony! Chong is just smiling to himself.

Went to PP for bubble tea later and walked back to school! Saw many teachers in total today including Mrs Gan, Miss Wong, Mrs Haffidz (She gave me the mask thing so chio!), Miss Siow and MORE MORE MORE! PHOTOSSSS

Miss Siow!


Mrs Haffidz!

Miss Wong!


Mrs Gan

Waited Chong for his meeting and candy, cherelle and junming left for Kbox while chris me and ted went home. Slept for 2 hours and woke up for YOGA!

So heng because the car in front of us met with an accident, luckily my mother braked if not we would be joining them as well. Yoga lesson was fun, and VERY entertaining with my maid around. She keeps talking to herself and so damn attention seeking!! HAHAHA!

We had this lesson where we are supposed to relax so the teacher switched off the light. My maid said loudly "Wan An Lao Shi" leh! She is like a clown in this class LOL! I spent 80% of my time refraining from laughing and it failed.

Went hougang to buy fruits for praying and after a while, went home.

I GOT PUNKED BY ERIC! DAMN YOU #$%^&*($%^&*(@!

His msn nick said that he was moving, so I asked him where he was moving to. He said he was going to a design school is europe for 3 years and stuff. I didn't believe him at first but he give me url so convincing! In the end is ..





im moving!: i got some important things i need to tell you
(12:16 AM) im moving!: before i can put my mind at ease when i go to UK next year
(12:16 AM) Lemon Glass.: ok tell me
(12:16 AM) im moving!: but u cannot cry
(12:16 AM) Lemon Glass.: oh
(12:16 AM) Lemon Glass.: ok
(12:16 AM) im moving!: or anything
(12:16 AM) im moving!: LOL
(12:16 AM) Lemon Glass.: LOL ok
(12:16 AM) im moving!: im serious
(12:16 AM) im moving!: aiyah

(12:16 AM) Lemon Glass.: okookok
(12:16 AM) im moving!: next time then tell
(12:16 AM) Lemon Glass.: Eh
(12:16 AM) Lemon Glass.: suspense
(12:17 AM) Lemon Glass.: NOW CAN
(12:17 AM) im moving!: ok i tell now
(12:17 AM) im moving!: I BLUFF ONE.

T.T

Followed by a series of damn anti climax news which i got duped once more. Felt like throwing the computer so qian da leh him!

I told sunny some more and he got tricked too! Ahhhhh I am just too naive!

Oh I am OFFICIALLY HIRED! SHALL START WORK ON WEDNESDAY!

Okay I am going to sleep, I am going to have a BBQ tml for chip but so far Hassay never msg me leh!

PS: 3 DAYS!