Monday, August 25, 2008

Panicking

I am suddenly feeling very panicky for tomorrow's FA1 test! i have no idea why, i was doing my exercises yesterday and it was very smooth! I was so happy! but when i checked the answers through VBUS today, *GASP* THE HORROR!!!! Even if answer tallies i am still wrong like wth.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to pass I want to pass I want to pass I want to pass.
Super dread waking up tomorrow because i have a morning bus crowd to fight! Oh man =(

I am trying to find past years paper now because I apparently did the 2 inside my book and it was scribbled all over and looks so messy that it would suck redoing it. Studying progress is slow T.T

On a side note, I caught the show Ratatouille just in time and it was nice! =D

Oh ya went studying with candy yesterday hahhaha :D
Okay photos of bobby which I have to take -



He looks so cute tilting his head! It was because I was trying to distract him while taking photos and maybe he was confused at what I am talking about. Dogs always does that. Try making weird sounds which are long and high and you'll see his head tilt!

I shall try taking photos of other dogs!

Oh ya, I was thinking of changing to livejournal or wordpress because the layouts are more simple compared to blogspot, but I am so used to blogspot already! Ahhh I shall see how after the exams.

Okay I went Factiva and it doesn't work! The past year papers found cannot be opened, so i went back to vbus and wow, got questions but not the whole test paper.

I shall go and try to attempt them now! Wish me luck and please be correct be correct be correct!

PS: Soyabean drink rocks and WED WED HURRY UP AND COME