Thursday, August 21, 2008

Blog!

Technically it's a wednesday now, but well, heck care lah, let's pretend it's tuesday okay?

20082008! This wonderful day of the year! I didn't realise it untill candy mentioned it! Met up with yvonne and candy out to study! I was amazingly ON TIME mind you, and i thought i was the earliest and even sent them haolian message to them until I realised that they arrived too! T.T

Went to eat at food court, and finally candy told me what she wanted to tell me. I was actually quite relieved because I thought it was something BIG, as in COLOSSAL/HUGE/BOMBASTIC haha that would affect our friendship or something, and it turns out to be something so .. minor. Felt pretty stupid thinking about that for well, 2 days? Ahhhh... kena fooled.

Okay so we went to Coffee Bean! Yvonne and I keep thinking what to drink, what to drink, and I chose MOCHA ice blended. Same thing. LOL but of course, NO WHIPPED CREAM! Yvonne used my name to buy coffee LOL. We started mugging 80% of the time, the remaining 20% going to toilet/chat/photos/drink/making some random list. I finished 3.5 chapters of POM in just a span of few hours! Incredible feat for me LOL.

Arcade aftermath. Played dunking machine, time crisis 3 and the kiap bear thing. Sian, I actually felt lucky, and i was quite sure that we would end up carrying the XXX home! So many uncle auntie PRO at this thing lor, plus everyone was carrying those plush toys around us AND pro uncle even gave me advice (where to aim) so that we could bag it home!

Le sigh, ended up disappointed of course..
Oh but there was this guy who I think spent $40 PLUS on this XXXX toy! I was hoping that he would get it but alas, fate..

Okay I was damn sad okay, okay not sad, sian diao. BECAUSE I THOUGHT LADY LUCK WAS ON OUR SIDE! I guess lady luck was sleeping.. Everyone was sian diao, and i got more sian cos i was running late to the dinner thing.. so we cabbed.

Photos taken! Only 2, cos i haven got the rest!



Ahhhhhhhhhhhh dinner was really full, I ate everything except the desert where it was some coconut thing. =D My mother eat fish fish fly away from table LOL!

Okay I replaced the plush toy with the word XXX because when I hear the word, I would feel a pang of PAIN! SOBXZXZXZXZXZ!

Fret not, I will recover from my excruciating pain and play again! After exam! Because it is so darn cute and it moves when you press the button!

Shall sleep, wake up early to mug tomorrow leh!

Ahhhhh, wordy T.T

PS: What is up with the big words today?