Friday, August 22, 2008

Hello!

Due to EXTREME boredom, and PEER PRESSURE from cherelle, I am here to blog!
Oh I am HARDCORE mugger, I work very hard!

Oh, Econs test is simply big big big big piece of cake today, quite easy so I left early.
Must buy pen refill, pen no ink which really sucks.
CANNOT wait for holidays to come, so I can play and watch tv all day.

Oh, VBUS irritates the hell out of me!!!!!!!!!
It should be a wordy post today because I have no pictures!

Before I forget, Sunny is a NOOB and I DO NOT LIKE WHIPPED CREAM!

Sian I have been eating alot of heaty stuff these days, I think I need to control what I am eating! I am also becoming addicted to fast food and french fries!

Very bored, just blogging to pass time.. and I shall mug POM, followed by 3 days of INTENSIVE accounting work to be done. My life..

Okay this post is a nonsensical post because I am feeling very random/bored and lame.
Oh ya I saw this website when I was bloghopping, and there was a photo of this very pretty girl, but without her makeup, the difference is DRASTIC! It just shows the power of make-up!

Oh and my sister told me yesterday that the table tennis players (women) playing for Singapore are all from china. Oh well. Singapore not enough people thats why.

Ctrl Z Ctrl Z..

I am waiting for the SLOW vbus to load my notes so I can copy, it is taking A LOT OF TIME and I am losing patience!

Okay nothing to blog liao, watch out for my next post, which will be after my EXAMS! (I think)

I am going to be SO BUSY after exams, yoga and all that. TWO MONTHS OF SLACKING WOO!

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bye.